might·y: possessing great and impressive power or strength

tow·er: a place of defense; a protection

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Read It Wednesday

I love reading, or, well, I used to love reading. As a mom my reading time is usually spent with books like Molly Lou Melon and Pirates Love Underpants.

Reading stories with my kids is one of our favorite times of the day, but sometimes I need a little me time with a book. Thus, I am introducing the first ever Read It Wednesday. I don't know how often these will happen, but I'm just thrilled to have actually read a book!

Today's book is The Fault in Our Stars. In very brief summary it is the story of two teenagers with cancer and their journey together. The movie just came out but I wanted to read the book first and I loved it. It's one of a few books I can count on one hand which have made me cry. It also made me laugh so loud that my husband looked up from his book several times to ask what was so funny.

I really can't say much about this book other than go read it. Right now. Really, now. Check out a copy, borrow a copy, buy a copy...just read it!

http://amzn.to/1iDCjtM





2 comments:

  1. Yes the book was awesome! I haven't seen the movie yet, waiting to rent it as I don't really feel like sobbing at the theater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen it yet?? I just watched it at home for the second time and bawled again!

      Delete